HEAVENLY HEARTS’ ‘Ask a Question Service’ has been established as a service for Clients and Members who want to acquire detailed information on matters not dealt with by HEAVENLY HEARTS’ Contact/General Enquiries Service.
Please note that HEAVENLY HEARTS’ ‘Ask a Question Service’ is NOT a free service as, by using it, a client seeks to access our professional experience and intellectual property on matters relating to specific personal relationships situations.
HEAVENLY HEARTS is more than willing to assist our registered Members and clients by offering web site service support FREE of CHARGE. In all matters that address General Enquiries
relating to web site management, navigation and costing, we ask that you use our Service or contact us directly via the below listed contact media.
Please use our CONTACT HEAVENLY HEARTS Service if:
- You have a question relating to web site management or web site navigation
- You have a question relating to web site service costs
- You want HEAVENLY HEARTS to assist you in the completion of an Entry or Marriage Visa
- You have a question pertaining to the services HEAVENLY HEARTS provides relating to Entry or Marriage Visas
- You want to receive a quote as to how much it will cost to use HEAVENLY HEARTS’ Entry or Marriage Visa Services as they relate to your personal requirements
NB. HEAVENLY HEARTS will refer all enquiries directly relating to our paid visa services (i.e. services that bear an associated cost) to our Ask a Visa Question Service or recommend that you commission us to process or prepare for you your required visa documentation. The details of these forms of service will be discussed with you personally by us.
For clients seeking to gain information on matters pertaining to any of the below areas of interest, we ask that you use our Ask a Visa Question Service.
Please use our Ask a Visa Question Service if:
- You have a question that asks for our professional help and guidance on any matter not pertaining to web site management, web site navigation or web site costing
- You have a question that requires giving a professional opinion or guidance on a personal relationship matter
- You want to receive a tip or advice on how to do something that will lend assistance to the development of your relationship with a HEAVENLY HEARTS Lady Member or Lady Non-Member
- You want HEAVENLY HEARTS to provide the hows and facilitation details of services not listed or provided in Standard Membership Packages.
- You want HEAVENLY HEARTS to provide feedback or assistance on a miscellaneous matter
Your personal enquiry will be attended to by professional writer, academic, teacher and HEAVENLY HEARTS business co-founder, and co-manager, Malcolm McRae. Malcolm has a wealth of experience in the researching, preparing and writing on all types of Personal Relationship and Marriage Visas matters. You can’t go wrong in asking him or HEAVENLY HEARTS about your concern or matter of interest.
Malcolm knows how to write on a wide variety of subjects and in a vast array of forms. No question is too small to answer. All personal concerns are important. Be assured, your matter will be handled with the utmost discretion and professionalism.
1. Go to the Ask a Question on-line form located below.
2. Enter your full details in the required fields
3. Enter your question or questions in the Ask a Question(s) box
4. Press [View] to review your data or [Reset] to clear
5. Once you have reviewed your data, press [Submit] and follow the on-line prompts
Once the submission process is complete you will receive confirmation that your payment has been processed and that your question(s) have been sent to us.
NB. All payments will be processed by our secure on-line payment system. We neither see nor retain any credit card details.
If, for whatever reason, you are unable to use a credit card on-line, we do offer several reliable payment alternatives. HEAVENLY HEARTS offers our valued clients and customers the option of making alternative payments via Paypal, Western Union money transfer and direct bank deposit. Please contact us for further details on making an alternate payment.
Once you have successfully submitted your question(s) and your payment has been processed, we will be in contact with you within 48 hours regarding your enquiry. We will contact you either by telephone, email or on-line telephony provider (i.e. Skype). The respective mode of contact is largely dependant upon the nature of your question and the complexity of the response. This cannot really be determined until your question(s) have been received and assessed.
1 Question - $49.00 US
2 Questions - $89.00 US
3 Questions - $129.00 US